Returns and refund
- Cerno seeks the complete satisfaction of its Clients. The Client has the right to cancel the contract without specifying any reason, by returning the Products purchased from the Website within 10 (ten) working days of the date the Products were received. This applies to all Products other than the personalised ones.
- In accordance with Regulation 13 of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, subject to Paragraph 15 below, the right to cancel, which would otherwise be available,does not apply to orders for personalised Products, such as, for example, those with the Client’s initials engraved on the Product. The Client is aware that images on the Website do not necessarily correspond to reality: images and photographs of the engraving may not reflect the actual appearance of the final product.
Right of cancellation of orders
- an indication of his/her intention to exercise the right of cancellation;
- reason of cancellation;
- an indication of the Products for which the Client wishes to exercise the right of cancellation;
- the order number; and in the event that the Client purchased the Products by bank transfer, the Client’s bank details to which the reimbursement is to be made.
- Upon exercising the right of cancellation, Cerno shall reimburse the full price of the Products provided that they are returned by the Client unworn, unused and undamaged, accompanied by the relevant original invoice and the original Cerno packaging. Delivery costs won't be reimbursed.
Cerno reserves the right to refuse returns of Products that do not comply with these requirements.
Reimbursements shall be made by the same method of payment used for purchase.
The cost of returning the Products shall be borne by the Client. Any cost sustained by the Client in the return of Products is not refundable.
Cerno undertakes to reimburse the Client within 30 days of the date of products returned to Cerno.
Cerno shall send a notification email once the reimbursement has been made.
It is recommended that the Products be returned using a courier, insuring the entire value of the item and using a tracked delivery service.
Cerno cannot be responsible for reimbursement or compensation of Products returned but not received by Cerno due to loss, theft or damage that is not attributable to Cerno.
Replacement of Products
- Cerno allows Clients to replace Products purchased on the Website. To replace a Product purchased on the Website, Clients should follow the procedure set out below.
- The placement of the new order is subject to the availability of the Products requested.
- Delivery costs for the return of the Product are borne by the Client.